Sunday, July 21, 2013

Sooo Much Plants!!

Sooo Much Plants!

     Whew! I just realized today how many plants I have growing/germinating! It's completely unreal! Out of my nine Lemon Trees I have seven left that seem to be doing okay from being transplanted. I also have six Asian Pear Trees that are growing like mad! They are very pretty right now, I can hardly wait to see what they look like in a month from now.

     On a slightly sadder note, it seems that all my Kiwi Seeds are sprouting up but about half of them are dying. I think it's because they are a bit cramped in the little cup I planted them in (mind you, I never really expected any of them to sprout up!). I have transferred three small Kiwi Plants into a bigger container where hopefully they will grow nicely. I also transplanted the biggest one to it's own peat pot and it seems to be doing okay now too. 

     Oh, and as for my Ruby Red Grapefruit seeds, two of them sprouted! Unfortunately, I had to throw the rest of them out but at least I got two to sprout up! They are growing quite nicely! The Pink Grapefruit seeds I was germinating are sprouting up now as well and the roots on the ones that are germinating are growing like mad! I planted two of them tonight into their own cups. 

     My Orange Trees are growing quite quickly as well. I have roughly about fourteen (take a couple away or add a couple, I'm not exactly positive right now haha) growing right now! They all seem to be doing quite well.

     On another exciting note, my Golden Delicious Apple Seeds are starting to sprout their roots as well! As of right now there is only one that has sprouted a root but it's there! Hopefully the others will sprout as well! I unfortunately had to throw out my Red Delicious Apple Seeds due to nothing happening with them at all. 

     I am now only waiting for my Cherry Pit to show a root now. I'm curious to see how that will turn out. Also, my last three Asian Pear Seeds have sprouted and are ready to plant but as of right now, I am out of pots so they will have to wait a tiny bit longer to be planted. 

Here are a few pics, unfortunately the batteries on my camera have died so I was only able to get a few pictures today but I will hopefully have a lot more soon!

Orange Trees (Not All Of Them)



Ruby Red Grapefruit Trees:


Well, that's all for now. Sorry I couldn't get any pictures of the other plants but I will get some soon! But just before I end this post, I'd like to share a picture with you guys that is completely off topic. I just got a new fish and would like to share a picture of him, so here he is!


He is a Black Ghost Knife, he's definitely one of my coolest fish, right next to my Ropefish :-D

Until next time!

-Mathew

No comments:

Post a Comment